Wednesday 9 February 2011

Join the Fourth Language Creation Conference!

I actually don't have much to say, but since I'm the one organising the Language Creation Conference this year, I felt I needed to make it known on my blog as well. And yes, it's one of the reasons (that and Rainbow Fighters) why I've been quiet for so long!

The Language Creation Society had wanted to organise a conference in Europe for a while. This is finally reality! The fourth Language Creation Conference (LCC4) will be held in Groningen, the Netherlands, on Saturday the 14th and Sunday the 15th of May 2011, and I am the local host!

If you want to participate, please check the registration page. And see also the travel and local information page. You can also contact me directly or via the comments on this post for more information.

I hope to meet you all there. See you in May!

2 comments:

  1. Congratz to hosting the LCC!

    What happened to the Saarbrücken plan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It fell through because the person who wanted to organise it didn't have time.

    ReplyDelete